What Does a Master Gardener Do?
- Answers horticultural questions via phone or e-mail
- Tests Soil pH ($2 per sample, or 3 samples for $5)
- Plant and Insect Identification ($5 fee per specimen)
- Plant Diagnostics ($5 fee per specimen)
- Provides speakers for garden clubs and other organizations
- Arranges demonstration projects in public places
- Supports school and community improvement projects
- Staffs booths at fairs, garden shows and other public events
- Increases awareness of integrated pest management, water quality, conservation and other environmental issues.
To view flower growing guides, vegetable growing guides, and information on designing flower gardens, click here.
Last updated July 17, 2019