What Does a Master Gardener Do?
- Answers horticultural questions via phone or e-mail
- Tests Soil pH ($2 per sample, or 3 samples for $5)
- Plant and Insect Identification ($5 fee per specimen)
- Plant Diagnostics ($5 fee per specimen)
- Provides speakers for garden clubs and other organizations
- Arranges demonstration projects in public places
- Supports school and community improvement projects
- Staffs booths at fairs, garden shows and other public events
- Increases awareness of integrated pest management, water quality, conservation and other environmental issues.
Our Master Gardener Volunteer Hotline is open:
April 1 - September 30: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
October 1 - March 31: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, Mondays AND Thursdays only.
The office is located on the upper level of the Farm & Home Center Building/Print Shop, 21 South Grove St. East Aurora, NY 14052.
Last updated November 1, 2017