What Does a Master Gardener Do?
- Answers horticultural questions via phone or e-mail
- Tests Soil pH ($2 per sample, or 3 samples for $5)
- Plant and Insect Identification ($5 fee per specimen)
- Plant Diagnostics ($5 fee per specimen)
- Provides speakers for garden clubs and other organizations
- Arranges demonstration projects in public places
- Supports school and community improvement projects
- Staffs booths at fairs, garden shows and other public events
- Increases awareness of integrated pest management, water quality, conservation and other environmental issues.
To view flower growing guides, vegetable growing guides, and information on designing flower gardens, click here.
It's Soil Testing Season! Check out the Master Gardener page for Soil Testing and Resources.
2019 Master Gardener Plant Sale
Great Plants, Great Prices - Huge Selection of Quality Plants Direct from the Gardens of Master Gardeners! May 24 & 25, 2019
Don't Get Ticked!
Enjoy this Master Gardener "Gardening Matters" article by Lyn Chimera.
Managing Garlic Mustard
Enjoy this Master Gardener "Gardening Matters" article by Larraine Van Slooten.
Last updated March 21, 2019