|Erie County Teen Ambassador Application 2023|
4-H Teen Ambassador Application 2023|
Application Due by Friday, December 9, 2022.
Applicants must be enrolled Erie County 4-H members and 13 years old as of January 1, 2023 to participate.
Meetings will be held in-person as much as possible, but may include virtual meetings. Location of meetings will be determined based on where participants are located.
Mission of Erie County 4-H Teen Ambassadors:
The mission of the 4-H Teen Ambassadors is to build confidence, develop life skills, teach leadership and promote teamwork for 4-H youth ages 13-18 (as of January 1, 2023).
The Teen Ambassadors are teen leaders from different areas of 4-H who will work together to carry out a project to benefit Erie County 4-H.
Teen Ambassadors will further engage with the 4-H Program by participating in county-level events.
Requirements for 4-H Teen Ambassadors:
1. Completion of the Teen Ambassadors application.
2. Enrollment as a 4-H member.
3. Teen Ambassador membership term is January 1st – September 30th, 2023.
4. Regular meeting attendance is expected.
5. Giving a presentation as part of 4-H Public Presentation Day is required.
6. Volunteering for a minimum of 6 hours in approved 4-H events and activities is required.
7. Participation in at least ONE 4-H Program Advisory Committee meeting as a representative of 4-H as a Teen Ambassador. The 4-H Program Advisory Committee supports the Erie County 4-H Program in making decisions and offers recommendations to improve 4-H.
Last updated October 12, 2022