4-H Teen Ambassador Application 2021
Application Due by January 8, 2021
Applicants must be enrolled Erie County 4-H members and 13 years old as of January 1, 2021 to participate.
Meetings will be held monthly on Zoom until meetings can be held safely in person. The first meeting will be held the week of January 25th.
Mission of Erie County 4-H Teen Ambassadors:
The mission of the 4-H Teen Ambassadors is to build confidence, develop life skills, teach leadership and promote teamwork for 4-H youth ages 13-18 (as of January 1, 2021).
The Teen Ambassadors are teen leaders from different areas of 4-H who will work together to carry out a project that will bring the 4-H community together through food.
Teen Ambassadors will further engage with the 4-H Program by participating in county-level events.
Requirements for 4-H Teen Ambassadors:
1. Completion of the Teen Ambassadors application.
2. Enrollment as a 4-H member.
3. Teen Ambassador membership term is January 1st – September 30th, 2021
4. Regular meeting attendance is expected.
5. Giving a presentation as part of 4-H Public Presentation Day is required.
6. Volunteering for a minimum of 6 hours in approved 4-H events and activities is required.
Last updated January 6, 2021