4-H Forms and Handbooks
Erie County 4-H Leaders and Volunteers:
Below are a list of forms and resources for 4-H leaders, parents and volunteers in Erie County. If you have any questions please contact the 4-H Office at (716)652-5400 ext. 131.
4-H Youth Members:
- 4-H Member Handbook
- New Youth Member Enrollment Form
4-H Leaders and Volunteers:
- Cloverbud Leader Handbook
- 4-H Leader Handbook
- New Leader & Volunteer Enrollment - Must be submitted with all paperwork filled out
Adult Volunteer Opportunities:
-Program Committee Application
-National 4-H Activity Guide
If you are new to Erie County 4-H and looking to join a club, please contact the 4-H Office (652-5400 ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org) before filling out this form.
An Enrollment form should be filled out only if you are:
1. Re-Enrolling and misplaced your forms.
2. Planning to participate as an Independent Member.
3. Have contacted or been contacted by a Club and have permission from the Club Leader to join the club.
Last updated March 20, 2020