4-H Forms and Handbooks
Erie County 4-H Leaders and Volunteers:
Below are a list of forms and resources for 4-H leaders, parents and volunteers in Erie County. If you have any questions please contact the 4-H Office at (716)652-5400 ext. 131.
4-H Youth Members:
- 4-H Member Handbook
- New 4-H Member Enrollment
4-H Leaders and Volunteers:
- Cloverbud Leader Handbook
- 4-H Leader Handbook
- New Leader and Volunteer Enrollment
Adult Volunteer Opportunities:
*Program Committee Application Due November 26.2018
-Program Committee Application 2019
If you are new to Erie County 4-H and looking to join a club, please contact the 4-H Office (652-5400 ext. 131 or email@example.com) before filling out this form.
An Enrollment form should be filled out only if you are:
1. Re-Enrolling and misplaced your forms.
2. Planning to participate as an Independent Member.
3. Have contacted or been contacted by a Club and have permission from the Club Leader to join the club.
Last updated October 22, 2018